Sunday 17 October 2010

The pledge

It's been over two weeks since I last blogged. Life has been busy - not that I enjoy blowing my own trumpet but I'm pleased to say that I am in the running for a major promotion and have been working my socks off to secure it. It's not just my blog that's been neglected; I haven't looked a style.com in almost a month let alone been anywhere near any shops. My already fairly limited social life all but disappeared for a while there and I have given up most of my freelance work, although I'm sure more will come along as I'm not very good at saying no to interesting projects.
Never the less this isn't really an excuse for my poor discipline. I have spent today trying to catch up with events in the blogosphere, reading my favourite blogs, clicking on links and hunting for new entertainment. Belgian Waffling, my favourite blogger in the whole world ever, has made a promise to blog every day for a month with varied results.
So to demonstrate my commitment (if lack of inventiveness) I too am going to make a similar pledge. Only it's only going to be for two weeks to begin with as I fear setting myself up for failure.
I have a couple of ten pound challenges in the offing, but other than that I am scrabbling for ideas slightly. If there's anything you'd like me to write about, any burning questions you'd like answered or any particularly annoying style sub-groups you'd like me to demolish, please do let me know.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment