Saturday 7 November 2009

Berlin in pictures...


Intense busking

 
Do You Read Me, Auguststrasse 28, 10117 Berlin-Mitte - fashion magazine heaven. Seriously. I was practically drooling. I have been known to order things off their website to be delivered to the UK so it was good to finally get to go there. It was exactly as good as I thought it would be.

 
Shopping bag
Things I bought;
 
 
 

 
The amazing chicken restaurant (it only serves one thing: incredible roast chicken with warm bread and optional sides of potato salad or cabbage) which nearly put me into a food coma from over eating.

 
I'm not generally a beer fan but this had to be done and was actually rather yummy.

On the walk back to the flat...
 

I've only been here one afternoon/evening, but have noticed that the best dressed girls tend to be the ones wearing top knots. If I see any more of them I will attempt to take their photo for you.
But til then here is EDF rocking the look.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment